Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Streets Calipo

I haven't had a Calippo since I was about 14 years old. In fact I didn't even know they still existed.

All I knew is when the first bought of severe sickness hit, I remembered the flavor and knew that's what I wanted. Now.

I tried to describe the Calippo to my husband. He hadn't ever heard of them or had one. My description went something like this:

"It's thick and long, like a penis - well not all penises of course - but its lemon and sweet and cold and it would make everything feel better right now... It's called a Calipso I think."

He came home with the pack of miniture Calippos (not Calipso!) and I was horrified to see that the packs were made up of half lemon (yay!) and half orange-lime. Really? Orange-Lime? Who makes up these flavors? Why don't they just stick to what they're good at?

Anyway, it hit the spot. Here's another company I should be buying shares in, I can see my pregnancy being a profit-making venture for them in a big way. Watch the stocks soar. I should be a stock market tipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment